Tuesday, January 26, 2010

STILL WAITING....

you know, i'm stammerer.nothing new...,this virtue(?) proved me boon for me a no of times for
example,i used to get attracted by opposite sex easily,but stammering always stopped me;hence i avoided some special situations which might happen with me.i avoided to talk much occasionaly
this gave impression on teachers and others of introvert ,though i was slightly different from this self.i gained sympathy & good will with it.i got image of a shy person but know one knows it was my limitation not true self.i tried my best to hide my discontinued speech.i started to swallow the words,sentence or even thoughts if they refuses to come out.but ,i was very sincere in hiding my stammer.i do not like to discuss it with my kins,friends or wellwisher.friend used to comment"niraj u r very intelligent,u should try for civil services or some other thing that is noteworthy,how u become a jto in bsnl."i used to take a sigh and to say myself that he don't know my reality,i am a stammerer ,i will not able to excel in inerviews or group disscussions;it is my sheer luck that i got in job in bsnl where there was no interview and i was best in written at that time.but in my conscience,i 've put the blame on my stammering and luck,that why i am not able to do some noteworthy.easy game is to hold responsible for all that wrong happened in your life to stammering,this naive stammering sinks all my blames and make me light.
though, i am lazy but it always pushed me to do hard work with studies.because of that only what i am today is(........i should not hesitate to admit it).also ,i got some spritual flavor in my life
because of this virtue only.sprituality helped me to boost my confidence see things differently.
i owe it a lot of things............so there is no reason to hide it, just feel good about it.............
still waiting response from stammeres to share......about it

2 comments:

  1. its a throughly good post neeraj..!!
    its good that someone is comming out in open and speaking for stammering..!!
    i wish more pepole follow your path and come out of their covert stammering..!!

    ReplyDelete